Please consider what support you need for business recovery, transition, growth or other strategies to address the impacts of COVID-19 and other significant events.
The COVID-19 small business advice and financial guidance program, Business Tasmania grant provides eligible businesses with access to expert services and support. The application is simple and currently is being assessed in approximately 48 hours.
Eligible applicants receive a grant of between $750 and $1500 to obtain financial or business guidance services from a suitably qualified specialist/consultant to assist small businesses with:
- Advice, support, counselling, and the development of strategies to address financial/operational difficulties being experienced by the applicant
- The development of risk management strategies
- Strategic analysis
- Advice and analysis regarding the management of cash flow, preparation of cash flow budgets and projections
- Profitability analysis
- The formulation of financial/operational strategies to assist businesses address the impact of COVID-19
- The development of business plans and governance frameworks
- Advice regarding the management of debts and liabilities
- Advice on pivoting, diversification, product innovation, marketing or online presence
Mike Denehey, Adviser suggests that as a business owner, you are probably run off your feet and in the whirlwind of running your business, working in your business, and not having time to work on your business. Am I right? Please reach out to chat more about how we guide business owners to ultimately achieve their business and personal goals. Connect with Mike on LinkedIn