The role purpose
The purpose of this role is to provide high level administrative support to the professional accounting team at Collins SBA. Our Client Services Coordinator are confident to work with other team members and our valued clients. Many have experience working in the financial services industry.
Our team members typically have diverse backgrounds, which supports our innovative culture and these responsibilities are common amongst all Client Services Coordinators in the accounting division:
- Scan and collate client’s information for provision to authorised third parties
- Drafting of letters for review (advice letters, ethical letters, finance support letters etc.)
- Sending out correspondence received
- Preparation of bound sets for review
- Assist with reception duties as required
- Perform administrative tasks such as, but not limited to, scanning, drafting of letters, updating databases, tax file number application, ABN and GST registrations, and undertaking client communication
- Banking duties as required
- Respond to ATO notices as well as liaise with the ATO on behalf of clients regarding lodgements, payment arrangements and other obligations
- Follow up of proposals and outstanding documents and send out checklists to assist clients fulfil our requests for information
- Set up clients across all data bases and update for changes as required
- Drafting of basic letters to clients about various accounting matters
- Maintenance of Corporate Secretarial records including shareholder changes, varying trust deeds, changes to shareholdings, change of address
- Formation of new entities
- Attend to invoicing queries from clients
Skills and abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas verbally and in writing
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
The team member holding this role must be:
- Highly determined and motivated to develop a track record of success
- Highly team focused and have a deep understanding that more can be achieved by working together
- Adaptable to change and embracing of innovation and creativity
- Approachable, committed, organised and resourceful
Qualifications are not required however if you would like to progress knowledge and/or career then further education will be supported and encouraged.
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Certificates and Diplomas in Business and or Accounting or equivalent are desirable.
Do you want in? Please email your CV to email@example.com and a cover letter is optional.